BETI Foundation is a civil society organisation based in Lucknow, capital of India's most populated State Uttar Pradesh. It perceives quality education for girls up to at least the elementary phase as a prerequisite for addressing women’s empowerment and equity concerns for pursuing sustainable development with an egalitarian face.
The Foundation was registered under the Public Trust Act, 1972 on March 17, 2000. Under the Order of Registration u/s 12 A, Read with Section 12 AA (1) (b) of The IncomeTax Act, 1961, the BETI Foundation has been exempted from taxation with effect from March 15,2000. BETI has a permanent FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulation Act) # 1365501966.
From the Field
Stories of Hope
Bold Initiative by Adolescent Girls for Immunisation at Mochkala
Sunita Devi, 19, belongs to a family of two more brothers and three sisters. Her father owns four bigha land in a Harijan Basti of the village Mochkala at Block Biswa in District Sitapur, which is the main source of income for them. She loves to study and so after completing her studies till class eight in the village she is presently pursuing class eleventh from a nearby village.
- Lady Pradhan's Inititaive in Establishing Demand and Supply of Iodised Salt in Lakhaiya Kala
- Distribution of Deworming and IFA Tablets at Saloni Schools in Bahraich
- Registered as a Public Trust. Trust Deed. Supplementary Trust Deed
- FCRA Certificate
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Income Tax Exemption under Sections 12A and 80 G
- Empanelled with National CSR Hub of TISS
- Certificate of Priamry and Vocational Education
- NIOS Accreditation