Payment Terms and Conditions
Payment Terms and Conditions
The Terms & Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) for making payments through online payment gateway service offered jointly by ICICI Bank Ltd and Payment Gateway Service provider, through Beti Foundation’s website i.e. www.betifoundation.in for donations. Each User therein deemed to have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions for Online Payments.
Beti Foundations’s rights, obligations undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of Beti Foundation or its teams’ right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by Beti Foundation with respect to such use. Each user accepts and agrees that the provision of details his/her use of the website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the website shall be at the absolute discretion of Beti Foundation.
Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the website or payment service provider’s webpage (that is linked to Beti Foundation’s Website) is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slowdown’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment attempt, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact Beti Foundation via email or other mode of contact as provided by him to confirm the payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment. However, the User agrees that under no circumstances Beti Foundation shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised.
Beti Foundation shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of any data or message, or the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message or any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
The User also agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit cards/credit cards/net banking transmitted over the internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud and that Beti Foundation or its team has no control over such matters.
Debit / Credit Card, Bank Account Details
The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/her for use of the aforesaid service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/credit card that is not lawfully owned by him/her of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The user further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
The User may make payment for donation using debit/credit card or through online banking account. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her details:
- The user is fully and lawfully entitle to use such credit/debit card or bank account for such transactions.
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/bank account for the payment of surgery costs selected by user along with the applicable rates.
- The User is responsible to ensure to sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/bank account at the time of making payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the used inclusive of the applicable charges.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the User, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider's site are encrypted. Beti Foundation shall not be liable for any failure by the User or third party making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.